Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bloggin' In Memphis...

I am a genius. Nothing screams intelligent quite like traveling the Friday before Christmas.

In my defense, my finals schedule was situated so that this was the first day I could fly home. But of course, there is not only the Christmas rush, but also all the horrible weather in the midwest and northeast. So as of right now I'm stuck in Memphis until 7:30 tonight. At least I got put up in a pretty nice little hotel. Unfortunately check out time is noon, so I have seven hours to kill. I'd love to go to Graceland, but I kind of have that issue of no transportation and a huge rolling bag. So I suppose that's out.

Here's to hoping my two day travel experience remains only two days and not three!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com